The Tasks are:
- Learn about period toys – Assigned by HSH Janeltis – Proof is a CA. http://wp.me/P64CxW-b Current Project
- Research Czech Period Notation – Assigned by Mistress Arlys O’Gordon & Mistress Janet of Arden
- Write a period “Anja Book” recorder method – Suggested by Mistress Elizabeth Piper & Nicolai (and Mistress Janet of Arden) – Proof is to get one out for sale. (The original task was listed as “Oak Book” after the Oak Publishing Recorder Method that so many SCAdians learn from….)
- Spanish coat and the rest of the outfit – Assigned by Mistress Kateryne of Hindscroft – Proof is to wear it at 12th Night – Current Project
- Blackwork a full coif & chemise – Assigned by Mistress Aislinn of Cumbria – The chemise (which no longer exists) was completed in early 2000 and lost in our move to the coast. The coif was completed for 12th Night ASXLIX (2015) and a forehead cloth is in progress. http://wp.me/P64CxW-1Z
- Houppellandes – Assigned by His Lordship Girard & (sortof) Maestro Eduardo – Proof was to present a full outfit at a Costumer’s Guild competition – Finished ASXXVII
- Research a literary criticism subject, Filk Songs and Nursery Rhymes – Assigned by Mom (Helen P. Bues) – Proof was to earn a Magister Ithra and teach this subject three times – finished in 1997
Not sure what I’m going to do about write-ups of the older and finished tasks….
Yes, I know that this amount of stuff is insane. I figured that out awhile back. So?
In ministerio autem Somnium!
Page created and published 4/20/15
Last update 6/2/15